3.6.09

Just look around.

Today was a relaxing sort of day. I feel slightly reinvigorated.

Beautiful sunshine, did some speedy record shopping with Cian and then hit up Safeway to pick up picnic appropriate foods for a lunch by the Bow River.

Picnic Included

- 2 Vegan deli sandwiches (Artichoke hearts, olives, lettuce, tomato, honey mustard on a toasted baguette)
- Summer 7 Grain Salad (Delicious flavor medley!!)
- Strawberry mango strudels
- Baby Carrots
and of course 2 Arizona Apple Green Teas

We shared some of our lunch with some shy mallard ducks. I was impressed with their ability to chase down the little pieces of bread I tossed into the current.

Afterward Cian and I met up with our friend's in Azeda Booth and my lovely Jordan Reimer for Crystal Castles!!

Aside from being sardined against the barricade for the entire show, I managed to enjoy myself thoroughly. Alice Glass is amazing to watch perform, she has little regard for her own personal safety, totally punk rock. The light set up was pretty neat as well. Next time, however, I will be hangin around in the back so I can at least dance. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment