I spent this evening eating pizza with my Grandmother who I don't see often. We talked about normal things and got into talking fashion. She gave me a ton of wonderful pieces, denim vests, cardigans, old leather belts, a really great long 80s shirt, and my favorite of the bunch - two 60's Gunne Sax by Jessica dresses.
I can't wait to wear them! Although I'm afraid of ruining them, I think they would be great to wear on a picnic day or out to a party. Will post pictures later on.
Tomorrow I am going on a small garage sale adventure. Saturday will be the more exciting day, but I have to work at 4pm so I'm trying to fit some in tomorrow as well. I need to keep myself on a strict budget or I will be broke in no time. Garage sales turn me into a mad woman.
Speaking of spending money - I made a Polyvore Mod Cloth wishlist.
12.6.09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment