Dear Anonymous commenter,
It is imperative that I know who you are. I assume you are someone who knows me well. Based on some small details, I could speculate as to who you are, but I will drive myself crazy doing so. It could be dangerous. For the sake of my own sanity, please reveal your identity. Email me at sootxstars@gmail.com if you wish to maintain your public anonymity. <3 With love, Ali.
- Lady Whyte Your problem is a simple one ; you`re young and full of passion. While everybody is young once, not everyone has passion. Passion is a bitch, blessing and burden. It`s all bright colours and sharp edges ; when you get to close, some one is always left blind and bleeding. With age comes perspective,which is little more than muted passion. The colours dull, the jagged edges get smoothed over and passage through the minefields becomes easy. There`s a serious downside here however ; one stops seeking the upside. Greatness courts failure and adoration invites embarrassment. Avoiding the latter, makes attaining the former impossible. Stay off the meds if you can. ( I know, easy for me to say) One either treats the cause or the effect. The cause is youth, passion and brilliance , the effect is disillusionment, heartache and isolation. To rid yourself of the effect you will probably lose the cause in the process. It` s a poor trade. You`ll never rule the world ( I certainly didn`t) but it`s always better to believe you can.
Lady Whyte
ReplyDeleteI don`t know you ; I stumbled onto your blog
and saw a kindred spirit. Sorry to disappoint.
As for your sanity, you`ll be fine. Most people
in this world are asleep ; they worry about traffic jams,poor weather,and interest rates.
The rare few who are awake are usually stunned
that the sun bothered to rise again this morning.Too few people actually live ; most simply try to postpone death.
You strike me as someone who`s alive and awake.
My apologies for the unwanted mystery.